Ethical Expectations from Partners
Trust is the foundation of Freshline's marketplace and community. When you purchase a processed food ingredient, we trust you will make wise, informed choices that are within the food safety standards set by your country. That means knowing that the businesses you collaborate with comply with all applicable laws, including food handling, safety, labour and employment laws.
While Freshline does not audit or approve upstream supply partners, we do expect you to consider the following standards when choosing supply partners to work with:
Freshline may reach out for additional information to determine sellers' commitment to these ethical expectations.
Freshline has the right to remove a seller form the platform without warning when there is reasonable expectation that one or more of the conditions are violated. Further, Freshline may take this action against a threshold the company deems sufficient without definitive evidence.
Freshline can't guarantee the conditions under which products listed for sale on Freshline were made. Freshline does not currently audit third-party supply partners based on labour or other standards, and we do not require sellers to demonstrate that the materials incorporated into their products comply with the laws in the country or countries in which such suppliers do business. Freshline is not responsible for any production/supply partners chosen by sellers.
By signing up for a Freshline Account (as defined in Section 1) or by using any Freshline Services (as
defined below), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of
As used in these Terms of Service, “we”, “us” and “Freshline” means the applicable Freshline Contracting Party (as defined in Section 4 below).
The services offered by Freshline under the Terms of Service include various products and services to help you sell goods and services to buyers (“Online Services”). Any such services offered by Freshline are referred to in these Terms of Services as the “Services”. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://freshline.io/terms. Freshline reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Freshline website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. and if you do not accept such amendments, you must cease using the Services.
EYou must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained or expressly
for a Freshline Account or use any Freshline Service.
By using Freshline or any Freshline services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
NOW IT IS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Account Terms
1. To access and use the Services, you must register for a Freshline account (“Account”) by providing
your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other
information indicated as required. Freshline may reject your application for an Account, or cancel
an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
2. You must be the older of: (i) 18 years, or (ii) at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you use the Services to open an Account.
3. You confirm that you are receiving any Services provided by Freshline for the purposes of carrying on a business activity and not for any personal, household or family purpose.
4. You acknowledge that Freshline will use the email address you provide on opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Freshline cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
6. You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
7. A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Freshline may result in an immediate termination of your Services.
You are responsible for your Account and any Materials you upload to the Freshline Service. Remember that if you violate these terms we may cancel your service. If we need to reach you, we will send you an email.
2. Account Activation
2.1 Store Owner
1. Subject to section 2.1(2), the person signing up for the Service by opening an Account will be
contracting party (“Store Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the
who is authorized to use any corresponding Account we may provide to the Store Owner in
with the Service. You are responsible for ensuring that the name of the Store Owner (including
legal name of the company that owns the Store, if applicable) is clearly visible on the Store’s
2. If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Store Owner. If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, then you must use your employer-issued email address and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
3. Your Freshline Store can only be associated with one Store Owner. A Store Owner may have multiple Freshline Stores. “Store” means the online store or physical retail location(s) associated with the Account.
2.2 Staff Accounts
1. Based on your Freshline pricing plan, you can create one or more staff accounts (“Staff
allowing other people to access the Account. With Staff Accounts, the Store Owner can set
permissions and let other people work in their Account while determining the level of access by
Staff Accounts to specific business information (for example, you can limit Staff Account access
sales information on the Reports page or prevent Staff Accounts from changing general store
2. The Store Owner is responsible and liable for the acts, omissions and defaults arising from use of Staff Accounts in the performance of obligations under these Terms of Service as if they were the Store Owner’s own acts, omissions or defaults.
3. The Store Owner and the users under Staff Accounts are each referred to as a “Freshline User”.
2.6 Domain Names
1. Upon purchasing a domain name, subdomain registration will be preset to automatically renew each year so long as your Freshline Account remains active. You acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to deactivate the auto-renewal function should you choose to do so.
Only one person can be the “Store Owner”, usually the person signing up for the Freshline Service. The Store Owner is responsible for the Account, is bound by these Terms of Service and is responsible for the actions of others accessing the Account. If you sign up on behalf of your employer, your employer is the Store Owner responsible for your Account.
We automatically create certain accounts for you to accept payments. You are responsible for activating and deactivating these accounts and complying with their terms, which are with various third parties.
3. General Conditions
1. Technical support in respect of the Services is only provided to Freshline Users.
2. The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
3. You acknowledge and agree that Freshline may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Freshline’s website, available at https://freshline.io/supplier-terms
4. and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Freshline’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service. If the EU Terms apply to your Store, then amendments to these Terms of Service will be provided in accordance with the EU Terms.
5. You may not use the Freshline Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of Canada and the Province of British Columbia. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service and your performance of obligations under the Terms of Service.
6. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by Freshline.
7. You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google Ads), or domain names that use Freshline or Freshline trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
8. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to Freshline Support.
9. You understand that your Materials (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
11. The Terms of Service may be available in languages other than English. To the extent of any inconsistencies or conflicts between these English Terms of Service and Freshline’s Terms of Service available in another language, the most current English version of the Terms of Service at https://www.freshline.io/supplier-terms will prevail. Any disputes arising out of these Terms of Service will be resolved in English unless otherwise determined by Freshline (acting in its sole discretion) or as required by applicable law.
12. All the terms and provisions of the Terms of Service shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties to the Terms of Service and to their respective heirs, successors, permitted assigns and legal representatives. Freshline shall be permitted to assign these Terms of Service without notice to you or consent from you. You shall have no right to assign or otherwise transfer the Terms of Service, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, to any third party without Freshline’s prior written consent, to be given or withheld in Freshline’s sole discretion.
13. If any provision, or portion of the provision, in these Terms of Service is, for any reason, held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, then such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other provision (or the unaffected portion of the provision) of the Terms of Service, and the Terms of Service will be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision, or portion of the provision, had never been contained within the Terms of Service.
14. Sections 1, 3(2)-(5), 4, 6-8, 14-15, 17(8)-(10), 19, 21 and 22 will survive the termination or expiration of these Terms of Service.
The Freshline service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip it off or use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose.
4. Freshline Contracting Party
1. If the billing address of your Store is located in the United States or Canada, this Section
applies to you:
a. “Freshline Contracting Party” means Freshline Inc., a Canadian corporation, with offices located at #1460, 333 Seymour St. Vancouver, BC, Canada V6B 5A6.
b. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of British Columbia with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
c. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of Canada are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with the Terms of Service and that accordingly any proceedings arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service shall be brought in such courts. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
5. Freshline Rights
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any
time. Not all Services and features are available in every jurisdiction and we are under no
obligation to make any Services or features available in any jurisdiction.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if we determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services offered via a Store, or the Materials uploaded or posted to a Store, violate these Terms of Service.
4. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Freshline customer, Freshline employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
5. Freshline does not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service, including your Store.
6. We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Freshline employees and contractors may also be Freshline customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your Confidential Information (as defined in Section 6) in doing so.
7. In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, your status as an employee of an entity, etc.
8. Freshline retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful Store Owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Store Owner, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, Freshline reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at any time. In the event of an ownership dispute over a Freshline account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner, as determined by us.
1. “Confidential Information” shall include, but shall not be limited to, any and all information
associated with a party’s business and not publicly known, including specific business
technical processes and formulas, software, customer lists, prospective customer lists, names,
addresses and other information regarding customers and prospective customers, product designs,
sales, costs (including any relevant processing fees), price lists, and other unpublished
information, business plans and marketing data, and any other confidential and proprietary
information, whether or not marked as confidential or proprietary. Freshline’s Confidential
Information includes all information that you receive relating to us, or to the Services, that
not known to the general public including information related to our security program and
2. Each party agrees to use the other party’s Confidential Information solely as necessary for performing its obligations under these Terms of Service and in accordance with any other obligations in these Terms of Service including this Section 6. Each party agrees that it shall take all reasonable steps, at least substantially equivalent to the steps it takes to protect its own proprietary information, to prevent the duplication, disclosure or use of any such Confidential Information, other than (i) by or to its employees, agents and subcontractors who must have access to such Confidential Information to perform such party’s obligations hereunder, who each shall treat such Confidential Information as provided herein, and who are each subject to obligations of confidentiality to such party that are at least as stringent as those contained herein; or (ii) as required by any law, regulation, or order of any court of proper jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter contained in these Terms of Service, provided that, if legally permitted, the receiving party shall give the disclosing party prompt written notice and use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such disclosure is accorded confidential treatment. Confidential Information shall not include any information that the receiving party can prove: (A) was already in the public domain, or was already known by or in the possession of the receiving party, at the time of disclosure of such information; (B) is independently developed by the receiving party without use of or reference to the other party’s Confidential Information, and without breaching any provisions of these Terms of Service; or (C) is thereafter rightly obtained by the receiving party from a source other than the disclosing party without breaching any provision of these Terms of Service.
Both you and Freshline agree to use the Confidential Information of the other only to perform the obligations in these Terms of Service. Confidential Information must be protected and respected.
7. Limitation of Liability
1. You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, Freshline
shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary
damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other
intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
2. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall Freshline or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our Services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Freshline partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
3. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
4. Freshline does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
5. Freshline does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
6. Freshline does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of third party, especially if you get sued. Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties and our liability is limited.
8. Waiver, Severability, and Complete Agreement
The failure of Freshline to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service
not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service,
including all terms and conditions and other documents it incorporates by reference, is held by
court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be changed and
interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest
allowed by law, and the remaining provision of the Terms of Service shall remain in full force
The Terms of Service, including the documents it incorporates by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and Freshline and govern your use of the Services and your Account, superseding any prior agreements between you and Freshline (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If Freshline chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that we give up that right later. These Terms of Service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and Freshline don’t apply if they conflict with these terms.
9. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
1. We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials you provide to the
Service. All Materials you upload remains yours. You can remove your Freshline Store at any time
deleting your Account.
2. By uploading Materials, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view the Materials you post publicly to your Store; (b) to allow Freshline to store, and in the case of Materials you post publicly, display and use your Materials; and (c) that Freshline can, at any time, review and delete all the Materials submitted to its Service, although Freshline is not obligated to do so.
3. You retain ownership over all Materials that you upload to the Store; however, by making your Store public, you agree to allow others to view Materials that you post publicly to your Store. You are responsible for compliance of the Materials with any applicable laws or regulations.
4. Freshline shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your Store to promote the Service.
Anything you upload remains yours and is your responsibility.
10. Freshline Email
You may generate or send email from your Account using the Freshline email services (the “Email
Services”). In addition to the terms applicable to the Services generally (including Freshline’s
1. Freshline employs certain controls to scan the content of emails you deliver using the Email Services prior to delivery (“Content Scanning”). Such Content Scanning is intended to limit spam, phishing, or other malicious content that contravenes these Terms of Service, or Freshline’s Acceptable Use Policy (collectively, “Threats”). By using the Email Services, you explicitly grant Freshline the right to employ such Content Scanning. Freshline does not warrant that the Email Services will be free from Threats, and each Freshline merchant is responsible for all content generated by their respective Stores.
2. BY GENERATING OR SENDING EMAIL THROUGH THE EMAIL SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS (THE “EMAIL SERVICES REQUIREMENTS”). FRESHLINE, OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, MAY SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE EMAIL SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE EMAIL SERVICES REQUIREMENTS.
1. Your use of the Email Services must comply with all applicable laws. Examples of applicable laws include laws relating to spam or unsolicited commercial email (“UCE”), privacy, security, obscenity, defamation, intellectual property, pornography, terrorism, homeland security, gambling, child protection, and other applicable laws. It is your responsibility to know and understand the laws applicable to your use of the Email Services and the emails you generate or send through the Email Services.
3. You will use commercially reasonable efforts not to send sensitive personal data, including information regarding an individual’s medical or health condition, race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or other sensitive data (collectively, “Sensitive Data”) through the Email Services. It is your responsibility to read and understand your obligations in relation to Sensitive Data.
4. Your use of the Email Services must follow all applicable guidelines established by Freshline. The guidelines below are examples of practices that may violate the Email Services Requirements when generating, or sending emails through the Email Services:
• using non-permission based email lists (i.e., lists in which each recipient has not explicitly granted permission to receive emails from you by affirmatively opting-in to receive those emails);
• using purchased or rented email lists;
• using third party email addresses, domain names, or mail servers without proper permission;
• sending emails to non-specific addresses (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com);
• sending emails that result in an unacceptable number of spam or UCE complaints (even if the emails themselves are not actually spam or UCE);
• failing to include a working “unsubscribe” link in each email that allows the recipient to remove themselves from your mailing list;
• failing to comply with any request from a recipient to be removed from your mailing list within 10 days of receipt of the request;
• disguising the origin or subject matter of any email or falsifying or manipulating the originating email address, subject line, headers, or transmission path information for any email;
• failing to include in each email your valid physical mailing address or a link to that information; or
• including “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” incentives (e.g., coupons, discounts, awards, or other incentives) or other material in any email that encourages a recipient to forward the Email to another recipient.
3. If You or a customer knows of or suspects any violations of the Email Services Requirements, please notify Freshline at firstname.lastname@example.org. Freshline will determine compliance with the Email Services Requirements in its discretion.
4. Freshline’s Email Services utilize Third Party Providers, including Mailchimp and SendGrid. Your use of the Email Services is subject to Mailchimp and SendGrid’s Acceptable Use Policy as it may be amended by Mailchimp from time to time.
By using the Email Services, you agree that Freshline may use certain tools to ensure the content of the emails sent through the service is safe and compliant with our policies.
11. Payment of Fees
1. You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Service and/or POS Services
(“Subscription Fees”) and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to applicable
relating to the value of sales made through your Store when using all payment providers other
Freshline Payments (“Transaction Fees”), and any fees relating to your purchase or use of any
products or services such as Freshline Payments, domain names, Marketplace, or Third Party
(“Additional Fees”). Together, the Subscription Fees, Transaction Fees and the Additional Fees
referred to as the “Fees”.
2. You must keep a valid payment method on file with us to pay for all incurred and recurring Fees. Freshline will charge applicable Fees to any valid payment method that you authorize (“Authorized Payment Method”), and Freshline will continue to charge the Authorized Payment Method for applicable Fees until the Services are terminated, and any and all outstanding Fees have been paid in full. Unless otherwise indicated, all Fees and other charges are in U.S. dollars, and all payments shall be in U.S. currency.
3. Subscription Fees are paid in advance and will be billed in 30 day intervals (each such date, a “Billing Date”). Transaction Fees and Additional Fees will be charged from time to time at Freshline’s discretion. You will be charged on each Billing Date for all outstanding Fees that have not previously been charged. Fees will appear on an invoice, which will be sent to the Store Owner via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the Account page of your Store’s administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing of Subscription Fees.
4. If we are not able to process payment of Fees using an Authorized Payment Method, we will make a second attempt to process payment using any Authorized Payment Method 3 days later. If the second attempt is not successful, we will make a final attempt 3 days following the second attempt. If our final attempt is not successful, we may suspend and revoke access to your Account and the Services. Your Account will be reactivated upon your payment of any outstanding Fees, plus the Fees applicable to your next billing cycle. You may not be able to access your Account or your storefront during any period of suspension. If the outstanding Fees remain unpaid for 60 days following the date of suspension, Freshline reserves the right to terminate your Account.
5. All Fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services (including Goods and Sales Tax under the Goods and Services Tax Act, Chapter 117A of Singapore), harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
6. You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of Freshline’s products and services. To the extent that Freshline charges these Taxes, they are calculated using the tax rates that apply based on the billing address you provide to us. Such amounts are in addition to the Fees for such products and services and will be billed to your Authorized Payment Method. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with evidence of your exemption, which in some jurisdictions includes an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive evidence satisfactory to Freshline of your exemption. If you are not charged Taxes by Freshline, you are responsible for determining if Taxes are payable, and if so, self-remitting Taxes to the appropriate tax authorities in your jurisdiction.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, all sums payable by you to Freshline under these Terms of Service shall be paid free and clear of any deductions or withholdings whatsoever. Other than Taxes charged by Freshline to you and remitted to the appropriate tax authorities on your behalf, any deductions or withholdings that are required by law shall be borne by you and paid separately to the relevant taxation authority. Freshline shall be entitled to charge the full amount of Fees stipulated under these Terms of Service to your Authorized Payment Method ignoring any such deduction or withholding that may be required.
8. You must maintain an accurate location in the administration menu of your Freshline Store. If you change jurisdictions you must promptly update your location in the administration menu.
9. Freshline does not provide refunds.
A valid payment method (like a credit card) is required for all stores. You will be billed for your Subscription Fees every 30 days. Any Transaction Fees or Additional Fees will be charged to your payment method. If we are not able to process payment of Fees using your payment method, we will try again in 3 days. If we are unable to process payment of Fees on the second attempt, we will make a third and final attempt three days later. If payment of Fees is unsuccessful after three attempts, Freshline may freeze your store. You may be required to remit Taxes to Freshline or to self-remit to your local taxing authority. No refunds.
12. Cancellation and Termination
1. You may cancel your Account and terminate the Terms of Service at any time by contacting
Support and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Freshline’s
2. Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
1. Freshline will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
2. unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
3. any outstanding balance owed to Freshline for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
4. your Store website will be taken offline.
3. If you purchased a domain name through Freshline, upon cancellation your domain will no longer be automatically renewed. Following termination, it will be your sole responsibility to handle all matters related to your domain with the domain provider.
4. If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding Fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
5. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Freshline Service, the Terms of Service and/or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time (unless otherwise required by applicable law). Termination of the Terms of Service shall be without prejudice to any rights or obligations which arose prior to the date of termination.
6. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Freshline may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Services.
To initiate a termination contact Support. Freshline will respond with specific information
the termination process for your account. Once termination is confirmed, domains purchased
Freshline will no longer be automatically renewed. If you cancel in the middle of your billing
cycle, you’ll have one last email invoice.
We may change or terminate your account at any time. Any fraud and we will suspend or terminate your account.
13. Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from Freshline. Such
notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Freshline Site (Freshline.io)
the administration menu of your Freshline Store via an announcement.
2. Freshline reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice (unless otherwise required by applicable law).
3. Freshline shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service
We may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without liability.
14. Beta Services
From time to time, Freshline may, in its sole discretion, invite you to use, on a trial basis, pre-release or beta features that are in development and not yet available to all merchants (“Beta Services”). Beta Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which Freshline will provide to you prior to your use of the Beta Services. Such Beta Services and all associated conversations and materials relating thereto will be considered Freshline Confidential Information and subject to the confidentiality provisions in this agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not make any public statements or otherwise disclose your participation in the Beta Services without Freshline’s prior written consent. Freshline makes no representations or warranties that the Beta Services will function. Freshline may discontinue the Beta Services at any time in its sole discretion. Freshline will have no liability for any harm or damage arising out of or in connection with a Beta Service. The Beta Services may not work in the same way as a final version. Freshline may change or not release a final or commercial version of a Beta Service in our sole discretion.
15. Feedback and Reviews
Freshline welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider (collectively, “Feedback") to Freshline be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation. By submitting Feedback to Freshline (whether submitted directly to Freshline or posted on any Freshline hosted forum or page), you waive any and all rights in the Feedback and that Freshline is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as provided by you or as modified by Freshline, without obtaining permission or license from you or from any third party. Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you submit to Freshline must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. Freshline reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.
16. Rights of Third Parties
Save for Freshline and its affiliates, Freshline Users or anyone accessing Freshline Services
pursuant to these Terms of Service, unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, no
or entity who is not a party to these Terms of Service shall have any right to enforce any term
these Terms of Service, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name,
a member of a class=or as answering a particular description. For the avoidance of doubt, this
not affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of these Terms.
Only Freshline, Freshline Users and persons accessing Freshline Services have any rights under these Terms of Service.
17. Privacy & Data Protection